Irr Supply Centers is a wholesale distributor of Plumbing, HVAC/R, Electrical and Water Systems is seeking an energetic Outside Sales Representative
As an Outside Sales Representative you will represent our company in the field with emphasis on development of new business through existing accounts, new accounts and new markets.
· Maintain a sales territory servicing a predetermined list of accounts. To service means to sell, quote, introduce new product, introduce promotions and observe account’s needs. In general, provide support. This would require keeping records to manage territory and assist credit department with objective of highest possible profit.
· Acquire and use knowledge of products we sell. Knowledge of products should include areas of product benefits and features application, warranties, trouble shooting, competitive comparisons, applicable promotional programs and any unusual terms and conditions of manufacturers.
· Establish territory and account goals for sales and profit in conjunction with sales manager and branch manager. Break out in monthly targets and measure progress.
· Provide sales manager with weekly call planner. This is to be used as tool to set specific objectives, measure results and provide means of effective communication of market conditions, needs or trends.
· Settle customer complaints when possible. Communicate unsatisfied complaint to management then help a mutually satisfactory settlement.
· Attend sales meetings and training schools. Suggest improvement or needs for same.
· Commit to improve personal selling skills.
· Present a positive image through attitude, appearance, pleasant personality, prompt work habits and genuine interest in customers’ needs.
· Operate with high ethical standards. Retain confidential information on both our company and our customers.