As a part of Irr Supply Centers, Inc., our Location Managers use their sales leadership, management excellence, and operational expertise to create an exceptional customer experience and grow the business with our valued customers.
As a Location Manager, you will oversee the entire branch and have the ultimate responsibility for the branch's performance - both sales and operations. An effective Location Manager is out working in the branch, interacting with employees and customers every day. The Location Manager leads by example, coaches to the right behaviors, and holds their team accountable to do what's right for the customer.
· Entrepreneurial business management orientation, sales planning, strong team-building skills.
· Demonstrated effectiveness in managing sales and warehouse operations.
· Strong probing, communication, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to effectively uncover and resolve complex customer and employee issues.
· Demonstrated leadership proficiency in sales, service and operations.
· Strong financial management, including profit and loss management, customer and revenue growth, and loss prevention.
· Job experience with extensive customer contact, including building & maintaining customer relationships.
· Proven track record of developing and coaching high performance sales and operations teams.
· Post-high school degree strongly preferred, a BS or BA and/or 3-5 years’ experience in operations, or sales management in the industry is a plus.
· Ability to work all branch hours. - Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Saturdays 8 a.m. to noon.