The inside HVAC/R Engineer will work cooperatively with the Branch Sales team and other members of the distribution team to grow existing customers and business.
1. Be the inside support for quoting large projects to our Outside Sales force (Project could include Commercial Refrigeration Projects, Commercial Roof Tops, Commercial Boilers, Samsung VRF, etc);
2. Must be willing to travel for product training and to job sites to gather information;
3. Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and marketing information in a timely manner;
4. Understand and promote dealer programs:
5. Understand energy company rebate program information, source and contact;
6. Coordinate commercial quotes;
7. Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the distribution team;
8. Maintain proficiency using personal computer, Irr Operating System and ICP system;
9. Be willing to learn and provide technical support to our sales reps and contractors when needed.
The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined (mechanical engineering background a plus, but not required). Must have the ability to multitask, work well in a team, set individual tasks and accomplish them.